Saturday, May 17, 2008

Name

No matter what last name I think of, there is a Ryan for it.  Every freaking one.   I mean, I knew it was common, but gahramit EVERY DAMN NAME?!
>_<  If I thought I could, I'd try to get a less common name.  But nuuuu, my brain demands Ryan.  Stupid brain with it's name preferences.  

*sigh*  Ah well.  I think I've got a name. Even though the middle name still needs work, and my last name isn't mom's- which won't make her happy.  Right now my middle name's that of a webcomic character.  And while I do love the comic, that can't be healthy.

2 comments:

yewberry said...

It took me a long while to come up with a name. Don't worry if the name you like it common or strange. What what's most is whether you are happy with it. It took me four years to be happy with my name, first name, second name middle name, and family name. They all have their meanings, connotations and they all seem to fit me and they work together so I am happy with them. It takes time but it is worth it. Don't rush the process, someday you'll just be hanging out on the grass and suddenly a name will come to you and you'll be hooked. :-)

Dreki said...

That happened with Ryan, it's just annoying that it's such a freaking common name. -_- My current name you can't google and find anything, but anything with Ryan you can. And I don't know if that's good or bad.